Application Package Submission Guidelines
Please be sure that the following items arrive at the EDS Executive Office by May 15:
1. Nomination letter from an EDS member who served as candidate's mentor or faculty advisor.
2. One letter of recommendation from an individual familiar with the student's research and education credentials (letters of recommendation cannot be from the nominator).
3. One page biographical sketch of the student including their IEEE member number, address and e-mail address.
4. Two-page (maximum) statement from the student describing their education and research interests and accomplishments. This can include undergraduate, graduate and summer internship research work.
5. One copy of the student’s transcripts/grades (please provide an explanation of the grading system if different from the A – F format).
IEEE EDS Executive Office
PhD Student Fellowship Program
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08854 USA